Client Services Provider - #s 1535, 1538, 1539
|Golden State Triage Center|
3547 S. Golden State Blvd., Fresno CA 93725
William Thomas, Program Director
Class 74 ($13.35 - $15.62/hour)
Part Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Client Services Provider reports to the Supervising Case Manager under the supervision of the Program Director and provides supervision and monitors clients in Golden State Triage Center (residential program) for homeless adults.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide supervision and monitoring of facility.
2. Ensure that program guests' basic needs (food, hygiene, shelter) are met.
3. Make written notes to document guest activity.
4. Document rounds, counts, and inspections on appropriate forms.
5. Answer the telephone and the door/gate.
6. Conduct Intakes.
7. Provide crisis intervention and conflict resolution.
8. Document areas of concern on incident reporting formats.
9. Conduct recreational and life skills activities for guests.
10. Perform filing and other general office duties.
11. Perform routine maintenance duties as needed.
12. Report for work on short notice.
13. Will drive on Agency business as needed.
14. Think and act quickly and efficiently in emergencies.
15. Comply with all Turning Point Safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to: workplace safety, reporting work related injuries, Infection Control and preventing potential safety risks for staff, clients and others.
16. Punctual and regular attendance is an essential responsibility of each employee at Turning Point. Employees are expected to report to work as scheduled, on time and prepared to start working. Employees also are expected to remain at work for their entire work schedule. Late arrival, early departure or other absences from scheduled hours are disruptive and must be avoided.
17. Other duties as assigned. Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
1. High school diploma/GED and two (2) years supervision experience or equivalent education/experience substitute.
2. Current certified training in emergency first aid procedures and CPR.
3. Read and write English at an eighth grade level.
4. Legibly, accurately and appropriately document communications, behaviors and routine facility events as they occur.
5. Visually observe resident population.
6. Perform perimeter and room checks.
7. Ability to work overtime as required.
8. Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
9. Possess a valid driver's license and have access to a dependable means of transportation that is properly insured and operated in accordance with all laws. Agency insurer authorization is required.
10. Ability to pass a criminal background check, pre-employment physical, drug screen, and TB test.
11. Must maintain good relationships with consumers, co-workers, government and civic representatives, as well as community members within whom the Agency is transacting business, and relate to them in a professional manner.