Turning Point of Central California, Inc.
Why Work For Turning Point?
- A recognized leader in the use of “evidenced-based and best practices” in our fields of service.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission for our Children’s Mental Health Services in Tulare County.
- Offers competitive salary, benefits, position advancement/promotion, and leadership opportunities.
- Employees are highly valued as part of our “integrated care” team approach.
- Regularly achieves high scores on both client and employee satisfaction surveys.
- Extensive training for all areas of coverage.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer.
- A positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism.
- Understands that the success of the organization depends on the success of each employee.
- Employees regularly state to others, “I love my job because I know I am making a positive difference in the lives of our clients on a daily basis.”
The following programs have been recognized by the National Health Safety Corps (NHSC) as approved sites supporting qualified health care providers dedicated to working in underserved and underfunded areas. As a result, Licensed Mental Health Professionals may qualify for the NHSC Loan Repayment Program, which provides up to $60,000 to candidates who commit to two (2) years with our approved programs:
Central County One-Stop - 145 Noth N Street, Tulare CA 93274
Dinuba Children's Services (DCS) - 144 S L Street, Dinuba CA 93618
First Street Center Outpatient - 3636 N First Street, Suite 135, Fresno CA 93726
North County Mobile Program - 211 N Court Street, Visalia CA 93291
North County One-Stop - 201 N Court Street, Visalia CA 93291
Rural Mental Health Kerman Clinic - 275 S Madera Street, Suite 404, Kerman CA 93630
Rural Mental Health Pinedale Clinic - 40 E Minarets Ave, Pinedale CA 93650
Rural Mental Health Reedly Clinic - 1311 11th Street, Reedly CA 93645
Rural Mental Health Sanger Clinic - 225 S Academy Ave, Sanger CA 93657
Rural Mental Health Selma Clinic - 3400 McCall Ave, Suite 104, Selma CA 93662
Sequoia Youth Services Exeter Clinic - 516 N Kaweah Ave, Exeter CA 93221
Sequoia Youth Services Farmersville Clinic - 147 East Front, Farmersville CA 93286
Sequoia Youth Services Woodlake Clinic - 176 South Valencia, Woodlake CA 93286
Visalia Youth Services North Clinic - 711 N Court Street, Visalia CA 93291
Visalia Youth Services South Clinic - 1750 W Walnut Ave, Visalia CA 93277
Interested applicants can visit https://nhsc.hrsa.gov/loan-repayment/index.html
for information on how to apply for loan repayment programs.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including:
- 403b & 401a
- Generous Paid Time Off
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS DURING THE APPLICATION PROCESS, please contact our Human Resources Department by phone at (559) 732-8086 Ext. 7111 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.