Turning Point of Central California, Inc.
Why Work For Turning Point?
- A recognized leader in the use of “evidenced based and best practices” in our fields of service.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission for our Children’s Mental Health Services in Tulare County.
- Offers competitive salary, benefits, position advancement/promotion, and leadership opportunities.
- Employees are highly valued as part of our “integrated care” team approach.
- Regularly achieves high scores on both client and employee satisfaction surveys.
- Extensive training for all areas of coverage.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer.
- A positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism.
- Understands that the success of the organization depends on the success of each employee.
- Employees regularly state to others, “I love my job because I know I am making a positive difference in the lives of our clients on a daily basis.”
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including:
- Generous Paid Time Off
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS DURING THE APPLICATION PROCESS, please contact our Human Resources Department by phone at (559) 732-8086 or E-mail email@example.com.