Turning Point of Central California, Inc.
Why Work For Turning Point?
- A recognized leader in the use of “evidenced based and best practices” in our fields of service.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission for our Children’s Mental Health Services in Tulare County.
- Offers competitive salary, benefits, position advancement/promotion, and leadership opportunities.
- Employees are highly valued as part of our “integrated care” team approach.
- Regularly achieves high scores on both client and employee satisfaction surveys.
- Extensive training for all areas of coverage.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer.
- A positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism.
- Understands that the success of the organization depends on the success of each employee.
- Employees regularly state to others, “I love my job because I know I am making a positive difference in the lives of our clients on a daily basis.”
The following programs have been recognized by the National Health Safety Corps (NHSC) as approved sites supporting qualified health care providers dedicated to working in underserved and underfunded areas. As a result, Licensed Mental Health Professionals may qualify for the NHSC Loan Repayment Program, which provides up to $75,000 to candidates who commit to three (3) years with our approved programs:
·Sequoia Youth Services 516 N. Kaweah Ave. Exeter, CA
·Rural Mental Health Coalinga Clinic 311 Coalinga Plaza, Coalinga, CA
·Rural Mental Health Pinedale Clinic 40 E. Minarets, Pinedale, CA
·Rural Mental Health Reedley Clinic 1311 11thSt., Reedley, CA
·Rural Mental Health Sanger Clinic 225 S. Academy Ave., Sanger, CA
·Mental Health Selma Clinic 3800 McCall Ave., Selma, CA
Interested applicants can visit https://nhsc.hrsa.gov/loan-repayment/index.html
for information on how to apply for loan repayment programs.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including:
- Generous Paid Time Off
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS DURING THE APPLICATION PROCESS, please contact our Human Resources Department by phone at (559) 732-8086 Ext. 7111 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.